Project Analyst – Entry Level (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for Project Analyst for systems implementation project in the IT-Finance team of our large B2B high tech client. The project is focused on Supply Chain capabilities, with a go live date in early 2020. The focus of the role will be project plan development, tracking and reporting.
This is a 6 month project, 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives and communications
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
- Identify the goals and requirements of each project
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project
- Track, forecast, and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
- 1+ year experience as a project analyst for IT systems implementation
- Proficient in computer technology, Microsoft Office applications, and agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional research and reporting skills
- Familiarity with tools like Jira and Confluence, preferred