Thank you for your interest in working with Stage 4 Solutions! We work with leading high technology companies - large, midsized and start ups
– on filling gaps across their marketing organizations. We have a diverse set of opportunities across our client base:
- Consulting, Contract and Contract to Perm Roles
- Full Time and Part Time Needs
- Onsite and Remote Roles
- Entry Level to Senior Level Needs
- Opportunities Across the US
We offer healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision and acupuncture), disability insurance, workers compensation and unemployment benefits to our employees.
Our goal is to find the perfect match between our team members’ career objectives and our clients’ needs, in order to create long term success for employees and clients – that is our ultimate goal.
Please join our network so that we can reach out to you when we have opportunities that you may be interested in, or apply to one of our current openings, listed below. We hope we can work with you soon!
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager for a large national retailer. The Project Manager will be responsible for driving requirements gathering, RFP/ Selection and implementation of a project to replace/reinvent all signage nationwide. They will work with an in-house sign department, augmented by outside contractors. They will also work with national printers to support the company standards
This is a 40 hour/week; 12-month contract role. There will be project meetings at the client offices in the East Bay, however working on site daily is not a requirement. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
Responsibilities: • Manage the requirements gathering process for the signage vendor • Develop and execute on the RFP process with the vendors • Manage the selected vendor • Coordinate with in house signage department
Required Qualifications :
• 5 + years of prior experience in managing RFP’s/Sourcing environments • Experience with national print signage vendors • Experience managing the RFP and bid award process • Proven expertise in managing national projects and contracts • Proven experience in retail marketing strategies • Some travel within the US will be required (up to 25%) • BS/BA required