Sales/Business Development Manager (FTE) (Multiple Locations)
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders by providing seasoned marketing professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 17 years in business, we have served more than 80 clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. As a result of our success serving our clients, we have been featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley for 6 years.
In order to meet our clients' growing demand for our services and to expand geographically, we are augmenting our team with an experienced Sales/business development manager to build and expand client relationships, identify needs for our services, close sales and ensure client success. We need an aggressive hunter who will work hard to build relationships and close sales.
This is a full-time remote job, with benefits. Ideal candidates will be located in high tech center in the US: Northeast; RTP, NC; Austin, TX; Seattle, WA, etc.
- Build and expand client relationships within new and existing accounts
- Identify project opportunities
- Work with recruiting team to finalize selection of team members for the client project. Manage client interviews of selected team members.
- Meet quarterly sales targets by closing projects.
- Ensure client success by providing ongoing relationship management
- 3+ year experience in business development/sales roles in staffing companies
- Prior experience with growing staffing companies that fill business and marketing roles, preferred
- Knowledge about technology industry - companies, competitors, current events.
- Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed
- Client service orientation: strong relationship builder, curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
- Bachelor's degree