Sales Operations Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager for the global business operations team of a large B2B high tech company. The Sales Operations manager will be responsible for supporting the business operations manager to report and track the sales operations of recent acquisitions.
This is a 6-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Create reports and assist with forecast process utilizing multiple Salesforce instances
- Work with multiple sales teams on quality of managed sales opportunities
- Manage quality of, and reporting for, compensation registrations
- Organize approved registrations and prepare submissions for compensation
- Manage lead flow process between parent company sales and the acquired company Ops team
- Assign territory information to order data provided by acquired company
- Manage territory and commission disputes related to registration and order data
- Manage product forecast
- 4+ years of sales operations experience utilizing Salesforce.com in a global B2B software company
- Project management skills with the ability to complete time sensitive projects
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- MS Office and SharePoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree