Salesforce Admin/Sales Operations Manager (FTE) (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin/Sales Operations Manager for a fast growing B2B fintech start up. This is a new role in the company to help manage the growing sales team’s activities in Salesforce, ensuring process/activities are captured, work on data integrity, integration with data tools, lead flows, reporting and forecasting sales activities. This is not a salesforce developer role.
This is full time job at the company’s offices in San Jose, CA (flexibility to work two days per week remotely). Full benefits package offered.
- Work with sales team members to ensure all data is correct in Salesforce and that processes are followed
- Ensure data quality in Salesforce; integration with database tools (Hoovers, D&B, etc.)
- Reporting of sales activities from Salesforce.com
- Creation of sales forecasts based upon Salesforce.com data
- Manage daily requests from sales team members
- Manage territories in Salesforce.
- 5+ years Salesforce.com admin experience in a B2B technology company
- Experience with high growth startups and establishing new processes
- Experience with sales operations responsibilities
- Experience working directly with sales team members
- Organized, detailed oriented, ability to get things done in a fast growth environment
- Bachelors degree