Senior UX Designer – Websites (FTE) (Irvine, CA)
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer for the Marketing organization of a global B2B tech company. The UX Designer will build a user-centered design solution from the latest coding standards that will promote ease of use and engagement.
The UX Designer will work in all phases of the design process: conceptual design/development, prototypes, user/task flows and graphics production. As well as be able to code and guide the coding teams. They will also have a deep understanding of micro-interactions, animations, and other interactive design experiences.
This is an FTE Role onsite in Irvine, CA
- Be the ultimate design and creative lead with the perfect mix of technical savvy and an eye for design
- Develop the designed experiences into the latest standards including micro-interactions, parallax animation etc.
- Blend the vision of our creative web designs with the functionality supplied by our back-end systems to create professional, highly usable, standards-compliant online experiences
- Guide the user experience with industry-leading data-driven workflows
- Create & maintain UX style guide
- 3+ years UX/UI Design experience designing user-centric, intuitive and engaging responsive websites.
- Proven experience leading user-centered design practices across multiple properties
- Experience designing responsive large-scale websites based on a mobile-first design approach
- Expert knowledge of Adobe design tools (AEM, photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert in prototyping tools such as Figma, UX Pin and similar
- Understanding of SEO and analytics standards
- Bachelors degree in a related field