Social Media Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager for a global B2B high tech company for an ongoing contractor role. This role will manage global social media activity (calendar, content creation/review, etc) on a variety of social platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube), manage the social media agency, manage the company’s blogs and run and analyze social media metrics. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the internal company advocacy tool, Dynamic Signal.
This is an ongoing contract role (with quarterly projects), 40 hour per week onsite in Sunnyvale, CA (flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week). This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Develop the global social media marketing plan – content calendar, messaging, editing/crating posts, visual images, etc)
· Execute the social media calendar by posting relevant content to Linkedin (primary platform), Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
· Manage day-to-day proactive and reactive engagement on social media platforms
· Report metrics collected from a variety of tools/systems (Omniture, Google Analytics, metrics within the social media platform, Spredfast); and ascertain required actions to improve metrics and social media efforts.
· Manage global social media agency
· Manage internal advocacy tool – Dynamic Signal – with updates, communications, reporting
· 3+ years experience in social media marketing at B2B global high tech companies
· Strong experience with Linkedin social media engagement
· Experience with social metrics and recommendations; use of Omniture and Spredfast or similar tools
· Experience with metrics reporting and analysis for continuous improvement
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present plans/ideas
· Preferred, experience with Dynamic Signal, internal advocacy tool
· Preferred, experience with Illustrator or Photoshop
· Bachelors degree