Social Media Specialist - Startup (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist for a fast growing B2B startup. This role will focus on accelerating brand awareness and expanding the sales pipeline through social media channels and email marketing. Role will include all management of social channels, email marketing and metrics analysis.
This is a 6 month contract role (extensions or conversion to perm possible), 40 hour per week onsite in San Francisco, CA. This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
· Day-to-day management across our social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook), which includes daily posting, responding and monitoring of all channels
· Write concise, well-polished copy consistent with the company’s tone
· Report on social and email campaign performance
· 2+ years of social media experience and social analytics tools knowledge, ideally with a start up company
· Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
· Great attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Experience managing and delivering against multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-moving environment
· Experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and analysis tools; email marketing tools (Pardot preferred)
· BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations