Solutions Marketing Manager – Data Center Infrastructure (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Solutions Marketing Manager for a Enterprise Storage company. The Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing go to market (GTM) strategy, messaging/positioning and marketing content for vertical solutions for the video surveillance and High Performance Computing (HPC) markets. Specific vertical market expertise within the company will be leveraged.
This is a 40 hour per week; 6 month contract (extensions possible) role onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand vertical solutions, target customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Learn vertical market needs/landscape through conversations with internal Subject Matter Experts – Product managers, technical marketing engineers, and SEs
- Develop vertical specific messaging/value propositions and GTM strategies
- Create marketing content such as customer/partner presentations, solution briefs, web content, competitive battle cards, etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools.
- Strong background in data center infrastructure products and/or storage solutions
- Experience with vertical focused marketing
- Strong writing and content creation skills.
- Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Bachelors degree