Solutions Marketing Manager - Storage (San Jose, CA Or Denver, CO)
We are looking for a Storage Solutions Marketing Manager for a contract to perm role at a global enterprise storage company. The Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for messaging/positioning and creation a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc. The focus will be on vertical specific solutions, for Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Government and other industries.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (to possibly perm) role onsite in San Jose, CA or Denver, CO (flexibility to work 1 day per week remotely). This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand products, target customer needs and competitive landscape
· Develop product messaging and value propositions partnering with SMEs
· Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
· Work with vertical marketing managers on developing vertical specific marketing materials
· 5+ years experience as a Storage Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools.
· Strong background in enterprise Storage solutions from companies such as NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, HP, Quantum, etc.
· Prior experience with vertical specific messaging, content development, etc. Vertical experience in Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Government and others.
· Strong writing and content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree