Sr. Business Analyst - NetSuite (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be an administrator for NetSuite for a B2B high tech company. The client has acquired companies using NetSuite and needs to manage it, during the transition and integration to their ERP system (SAP). This role will require knowledge of accounting flows, reporting, and revenue flows. As part of the Business Transformation team, this role will also work on transitions to new systems, requirements planning and testing, etc.
This is a 3-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Be an Administration for the NetSuite system and financial flows.
- Manage users and reporting within NetSuite.
- Work closely with various business teams, BTA, and IT Finance team on integration projects
- Contribute to Process improvements as finance team implements new solutions
- Define and analyze the requirements, prepare the BRDs, develop Test trackers, work on hands on Pre UAT validations and drive business user testing to closure.
- 10+ years of Business Analyst experience working with financial systems, in large, global companies
- Hands on experience with NetSuite and managing financial flows
- M&A and related functional knowledge of M&A functions in a high-tech company with experience in end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-Cash and Revenue Recognition Processes.
- Ability to work with global, cross functional teams to get the task completed
- Business engagement and Business analysis experience in implementing ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or CPA, preferred