Sr. Campaign Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. Campaign Manager for a global/large B2B technology company. The focus of this role is to manage global marketing campaigns and assess the metrics/ROI of each. This role will work with each campaign lead (SEO, Social, email, webinars, newsletters, etc) and with the global marketing agency to create, plan and execute integrated campaigns to drive MQLs for the company. A key part of this role will be metrics reporting and analysis to assess campaign health and business contribution.
This is a 40 hours/week, 6 month contract (extensions likely as this is an ongoing need) role in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
• Work cross functionally and with the global marketing agency to plan, create, and manage the implementation of digital marketing campaigns that generate leads (SEO, Social, email, webinar, newsletters, etc)
• Manage and update asset database and work with team to identify needed assets for marketing campaigns for each stage of the funnel. Work with the cross functional team on asset creation.
• Create reports and analysis to maximize ROI from demand generation programs. Create recommendations for improvement to campaigns.
• 5+ yrs experience of campaign management/demand generation experience in a global/large B2B technology company
• Hands-on development and management of demand gen campaigns with extensive experience implementing content syndication, email campaigns, webinars, etc. Such experience is valuable to manage the execution of campaigns.
• Understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo, Eloqua
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Experience with a fast-paced results oriented environment
• Bachelors Degree