Sr Communication/PR Manager (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a Sr Communications/PR Manager for fast-growing B2B Storage start up. The Sr Communication/PR Manager will be responsible expanding the company’s efforts to increase awareness and create demand for its enterprise products. The role will include strategically managing PR, Social Media and marketing content programs. Additionally, the Sr. Manager will be responsible for content development and agency management.
This is a 20-30 hours per week role (6 month contract, extensions likely), primarily onsite in Santa Clara, CA. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Create global PR, Social Media and communication strategy. Identify target audiences and sources to build awareness
- Create audience specific messages/positioning
- Manage content calendar for PR, Social Media and marketing activities
- Manage PR agency strategically and through tactical execution
- Collaborate with key technology and go-to-market partners to drive communications to partner sales channels
- 5 + years of PR experience in B2B companies, start up experience preferred
- Knowledge of media relations (past agency experience a plus)
- Experience working in a high growth start up environment
- Ability to manage global team collaboration and execution to strategic plans
- Excellent writing skills and extreme attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree