Sr. Eloqua Administrator/Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Eloqua Administrator/Manager for a global B2C and B2B high tech company. The Sr. Eloqua Administrator/Manager with work in the Marketing Operations team and will lead development of best practices and procedures to maximize demand generation results for the organization. Success in this position will require in depth Eloqua system knowledge, Salesforce.com understanding, familiarity with modern HTML-based tools, and marketing strategies. This role will be responsible for platform architecture and strategic improvements, as well as supporting production of complex requests.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract to perm opportunity based from a remote office in the US.
This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Develop and drive best practices, standard processes, and templates across marketing toolset for streamlined management and consistent business processes
- Own marketing automation data quality and associated processes.
- Monitors and troubleshoots lead flow from Eloqua to Salesforce.com.
- Collaborates with members of the Brand, Marcom, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations and project requestors as needed.
- Drives strategic improvements to maximize effectiveness of Marketing Automation platform.
- Deliver reports, dashboards and insights regarding marketing performance. Share results and recommendations with global marketing teams.
- Assist in the planning and configuration of a new marketing automation instance (Marketo) and migration of programs and assets from the old platform to the new platform.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Eloqua. Eloqua certification a plus.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience in training users on tool features & functionality with ability to translate technical concepts into consumable ideas
- Experience building and managing successful marketing technology projects
- Strong understanding of data management concepts
- Excellent program management, organizational, communication, editing and presentation skills
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related area