Sr. Market Intelligence Manager (FTE) (San Jose or Santa Cruz, CA)
We are looking for a senior manager for a global B2C and B2B high tech company for a new role in their corporate strategy team. The Sr. Market Intelligence Mgr will assess and integrate market research from secondary sources, provide strategic thinking, develop market models, and create insights to assist in building the strategic plan for the company. This role will develop strategic insights and educate executives and cross functional leaders and will support the formation of the long term strategy development.
This is an FTE role onsite role in San Jose or Santa Cruz, CA.
· Develop definitive point of view on market sizing (TAM), growth trends, drivers and long-range forecast that create the strategic plan.
· Leverage market research data to generate market, customer and competitive insights.
· Synthesize market and field intelligence to develop hypotheses on market performance.
· Investigate and build market sizing models in support of new business and strategic initiatives.
Develop regular market intelligence reports for senior management and disseminate market information to key stakeholders.
- 10+ years’ experience as an industry analyst, equity analyst or strategy manager in a global high tech company
- Proven experience in synthesizing secondary market research, developing market sizing models, forecasting, and supporting strategic decision making.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated point of view and hypotheses.
- Ability to effectively manipulate large and complex datasets using your advanced knowledge of Excel, proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and business analysis packages
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred