Sr PR Manager (FTE) (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Sr PR Manager for an FTE role at a fast-growing infrastructure software start up. The Sr PR Manager will be responsible expanding the company’s efforts to increase awareness and create demand for its enterprise software development tools. The role will include strategically managing PR, Social Media and Influencer programs. Additionally, the Sr. PR Manager will be responsible for content development and agency management.
This is a full-time job onsite (with flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week) in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Create global PR, Social Media and influencer strategy. Identify target audiences and sources to build awareness
- Create audience specific messages and create and edit PR, executive communications and internal communications content
- Manage content calendar for PR, Social Media and Influencer activities
- Manage influencer/analyst relations with formal and informal influencers/thought leaders
- Manage PR agency strategically and through tactical execution
5 + years of PR experience in B2B software companies (knowledge of enterprise DevOps or infrastructure software preferred)
Knowledge of media relations (past agency experience a plus)
Experience working in a high growth start up environment
Ability to manage global team collaboration and execution to strategic plans
Excellent writing skills and extreme attention to detail