Sr. Product Marketing Manager (RTP, NC)
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for a global/large B2B technology company. The company has a suite of MSP focused solutions. They are developing a new security solution for MSPs, and they need a strategic product marketing manager to do the market validation, customer assessment, technology landscape review and create a business plan for the new security solution. After the strategic analysis is complete and approved, then the role will transition to creation and execution of the go to market plan, value proposition/messaging, content creation, sales training, etc.
This is a 40 hours/week, 6 month contract to perm role in RTP, NC. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Create new security solution business plan – work will include market landscape assessment, competitive analysis, technology review, customer validation/conversations
- Develop recommendations for solution packaging/pricing
- Develop go to marketing plan articulating marketing needs/paths/partnerships
- Development of value proposition/messaging
- Product marketing execution: content development, sales training, etc
- 7+ years’ experience in strategy creation/product marketing roles in B2B high tech companies
- Strong understanding of IT the industry and IT buyers: ability to assess new solution concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express technical concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a cross-functional, highly matrixed environment, on a global scale
- Prior experience with MSP solutions and/or IT security solutions, preferred
- Bachelors Degree