Strategic Marketing Program Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for an experienced strategic marketing program manager to work in a new team to define customer/partner journeys and develop go to market plans for a large B2B high technology company. This role will be a team member on the broader team and will aid in the following areas of responsibilities: Program management, data analysis, customer and partner segmentation and customer journeys. This is a great role for a strategic marketing professional who wants to work broadly and make an impact.
This is a 40 hour per week; 6 month role (extensions possible), working primarily remotely, but must be available for onsite meetings in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand, at a high level, the client’s technology solutions
- Understand the initiative goals around building go to market models, customer journeys, partner journey and segmentation models for customers and partners.
- Understand team project plans and process
- Work in areas assigned by team leader. Work can be in the following areas: Program management, data analysis, customer and partner segmentation and customer journeys
- 10+ years of B2B high technology partner program experience.
- Experience in program management, data analytics, strategic marketing plan development, segmentation
- High level knowledge of cloud and data center technologies.
- Strategic mind-set, ability to prioritize and roll-up your sleeves.
- Strong project management skills; detailed oriented.
- Bachelors degree.