Technical Case Study Development – DevOps (Remote, USA)
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Writer to develop 4 customer case studies focused on DevOps customers and their usage of container based development tools. The project will include interviewing technical customers (developers and IT professionals), writing the case studies (2-3 pages of content), development of any diagrams, and taking the case study through the client’s content review.The project will also include the creation of 2-3 slides to use in presentations.
The case studies will be focused on technical decisions, technical usage of the solutions and the detailed benefits realized (not only higher level business benefits).
- Understand client solution, and customer usage
- Create customer interview questionnaire (with customer specific questions), review with client
- Set up customer interview, from list of approved customers provided by the client
- Conduct customer interview, record if allowed by client/customer
- Draft customer case study, including any diagrams
- Have 2 rounds of client review, up to 3 reviewers; and customer; up to 2 reviewers
- Create final customer case study
- Create 2-3 slides summarizing the case study
- 3+ years experience in writing technical case studies for high tech companies
- Knowledge of cloud computing, development process and how they differ from traditional application development
- Understanding of containers, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express technical concepts clearly.
- Ability to share examples of prior technical case studies developed (non-confidential examples)