Technical Marketing Engineer – Storage/Networking (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager for a B2B Storage start up. The company has a set of software defined data services solutions for large enterprises. They are looking for a technical marketing professional to create technical marketing content, create and deliver product demos, conduct benchmark tests, train SE teams and present to customers. Must be hands-on technical with the product: have ability to install, set up and understand the technical details of the solution offering.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract (extension possible) role in Santa Clara, CA. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Produce guides, best practices documents, technical whitepapers, product application notes, and performance analysis, configuration and installation content for internal and external use.
- Plan and execute performance benchmark tests and internal & external product demonstrations.
- Prepare and deliver training for Systems Engineers, customers, analysts and partners.
- Create and maintain demo systems for systems engineers, re-sellers and ecosystem partners.
- Work with ecosystem partners to validate inter-operation and successful solution development.
- 5+ years experience in the enterprise storage or networking industry; 2+ years experiences as a Technical Marketing Engineer for storage or networking solutions.
- Strong understanding of Data Storage, Data Services, and applications infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role requires significant interaction with partners, customers and field personnel and will require the creation of cogent, well-organized and well-written technical and competitive material.
- Ability to configure, maintain, monitor and debug lab infrastructure.
- Comfortable speaking about storage (block, object, file, etc) technologies at trade shows, events, and meetings.
- Highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment.
- Technical Bachelors Degree.