Technical Marketing Manager (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager for a B2B Data Service start up. The company has a set of software defined data services solutions for large enterprises. They looking for technical and marketing professional to update technical marketing content and create new content. Content will include whitepapers, customer reference architectures, customer success stories, etc. Must have ability to install, set up and understand the technical details of the solutions offerings.
This is a 2 to 4 days per week, 6 month contract (extension possible) role in Santa Clara, CA. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Understand solutions offerings, in depth
- Understand value propositions/messaging
- Assess current technical marketing documents, and propose changes/edits required
- Create new Technical marketing content, engage in customer conversations, sales training, etc
- 5+ years experience in the development of technical marketing content at B2B tech companies.
- Strong understanding of Data Storage, Data Services, and applications infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express technical concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- Prior experience with Enterprise or Cloud storage providers, preferred
- Bachelors Degree