Technical Marketing Manager – Storage (Sunnyvale, CA)
This is a 40 hours per week; 1-year contract role in Sunnyvale, CA, W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
• Understand enterprise storage solutions, target customer needs, and competitive landscape
• Must have strong ability to create & deliver marketing messages and material based on the applicable product technical feature set.
• Creating and updating:
a. Data sheets
b. Play books
d. Technical reports, Customer Value Assets in multi-media (Audio/Video)
e. Competitive reports
• Create outstanding messaging and value propositions for a variety of products, leveraging hands-on lab verification
• Produce collateral to support marketing launches as necessary
• Produce customer facing content to support growth and revenue generation.
• Deliver in-field training to technical sales organization and customers.
• 5+ years of storage-related responsibilities with an emphasis on SAN and NAS experience.
• Technical expertise with production of content creation for SEs as well as customers
• Hands-on storage product experience required
• Precise written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work in cross functional team environments
• Ability to leverage social media-friend content with creativity
• BS degree in a technical field, MBA preferred
• Some travel required