Technical Marketing Writer – IT Solutions (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Writer for IT solutions to lead writing and communication efforts for the IT team of a large B2B high tech company. Technical Marketing Writer will be responsible for showcasing how the company uses its own technology to run the company through the creation of blogs, case studies, videos and other content for external technical/IT audiences.
This is a 12-month project (contract to potentially perm), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA. (can work remotely 1 day per week).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Support the global IT teams with developing the “story” from technology deployments
- Create assets on thought leadership topics as well as on our product deployment journeys i.e. blogs, use cases, presentations etc.
- Develop content for external and internal websites
- Partner with corporate marketing to develop videos, social media promotion
- Develop content for monthly newsletters.
- Develop and maintain a content asset roadmap
- 5+ years of technical communications experience for large enterprise technology companies
- Proven ability to create technical blogs, videos and case studies for external audiences
- Strong ability to interface with IT executives
- Project management skills
- Self-starter, highly collaborative, flexible and accustomed to working in a close team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree