Unified Communications Training Specialist (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Unified Communications Training Specialist for the global IT Service Delivery team of a large B2B high tech company. The Unified Communications Training Specialist will be responsible for providing excellent experience and training on unified communications and collaboration tools and lead the change management to make employees and executives adopt the new technologies and use them efficiently.
This is a 6-month project (extensions possible), 40hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Provide training (1:1, classroom, and virtual) on Unified Communications tools like Office 365, Zoom. Slack, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and more
- Provide support and training to executive staff
- Create end-user training documentation to be used for adoption and education
- Assist and work with Change Management team on the creation of internal marketing assets
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and methods for process/service improvements
- 6+ years of experience in using and teaching tools likeOffice 365, Zoom, Slack, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Windows, Mac, mobile devices (iOS, iPad, Android)
- Experience of running email and social media communication campaigns
- Proven experience of developing andexecuting Training, Adoption, and Change Management deliverables
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree