UX Architect - Websites (FTE) (Irvine, CA)
We are looking for an experienced UX Architect for the marketing organization of a global B2B tech company. The UX Architect will create a strategy for UX and design excellence in the team. They will also set the standard for accessible design across all marketing platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile). The UX Architect will participate in planning, scoping, and testing of experiences in a pre and post production environment. This role will require leading data driven design decisions and user testing.
This is an FTE Role onsite in Irvine, CA.
- Work with leaders across various business organizations to understand and design experiences for their needs
- Maintain front-end coding and development standards
- Participate in planning, scoping and testing of experiences in a pre and post production environment
- Manage technical and strategic SEO standards while working to optimize at all times
- Design, test, and optimize web-based lead gen
- Manage A/B testing standards and processes working across multiple organizations
- 5+ years UX/UI Design experience designing user-centric, intuitive and engaging responsive websites.
- Expert in prototyping tools such as Figma, UX Pin and similar
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Understanding of SEO, A/B Testing and analytics standards.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe design tools (AEM, others)
- Ability to communicate well with a team, drive deliverables and collaborate with all stakeholders
- Bachelors degree required (Masters preferred) in a related field