Business Value Consultant – IT (Remote)
We are looking for a Business Value Consultant for a global B2B High Tech company. This role will focus on accelerating the client’s Business Value Advisory service to IT teams. The Business Value Consultant will tackle high-priority technology programs and stakeholders – from value discovery workshops to building strong business cases, to auditing C-level business value metrics.
This is a 3 months project, 30 hours per week, remote in the US. Must be flexible to work PST time zone hours.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Manage Value Discovery workshops
- Engage with Business Stakeholder and IT Executives to define, design, and mature business value metrics for their corresponding domains
- Lead discovery workshops to understand key business objectives, outcomes, and measurement approaches
- Design executive dashboards that show operational, functional, and enterprise-level metrics
- Create Business Cases
- Build strong business cases for large, cross-functional enterprise initiatives
- Create benefit plans that have clear, measurable outcomes, calculations, and quarterly forecasts
- Provide support to executive deliberations on demand prioritization, project funding, or other inter-dependencies
- Audit business value metrics
- Conduct an audit of business value metrics for high-visibility projects and programs, including proper categorisation (e.g. confidence level) of metrics
- Identify corrective actions for process gaps or errors discovered
- 12+ years of business value modeling experience in multiple business domains and functional disciplines
- Adept at navigating cross-functional business processes and trends
- Strategic and consultative mindset at multiple levels of the organisation (C-suite to Business Analysts)
- Excellent communication, presentation, meeting facilitation and white boarding skills
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Bachelor Degree, MBA