Data Analyst - Machine Learning Modeling (Remote)
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in the Marketing team of a global B2B high tech company. This role will work in the digital analytics and optimization team to build machine learning models and provide ad-hoc analyses to support the digital marketing organization. We are looking for a technical/business savvy candidate who is passionate about mining big data, turning data into insights.
This is a 12-month, 40 hour per week role. Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
• Build Machine Learning Models to analyze and predict and optimize digital marketing activities
• Build, communicate, and maintain a suite of dashboards and reports to track digital acquisition key performance indicators against benchmarks/goals.
• Leverage reporting suite and other analytics tools to support recurring marketing business reviews as well as deep-dive ad-hoc analyses of post-campaign performance to put forward hypotheses and recommendations for future initiatives and programs.
• Develop and improve predictive models to optimize digital acquisition efficiency and ROI
• Run ad-hoc “what if scenarios” and simulations based on models and evaluate media plans
• 3+ years’ hands-on experience in digital data analytics related roles, experience in analyzing large data set
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, Excel, Python queries
• Strong critical thinking/analytical mindset. The ideal candidate will not take assumptions, data, or conclusions at face value. Instead, he/she will dig-in, validate, analyze, and always seek to not only answer the question at hand, but also anticipate and address the hidden questions that may follow.
• Experience with one or more business intelligence/data visualization tools is preferred (Snowflake, Google Big Query, etc)
• Bachelor's degree