This is a 6 month (extensions likely) 40 hour per week role. Remote until offices re-open; then onsite (5 days per week) at the client’s offices in Harrisburg, PA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
- Utilizes database, spreadsheet, and statistical software, including developing custom statistical software queries, to process, manipulate, and statistically analyze data.
- Analyzes data collection, organization, and processing methods and recommends revisions to improve data validity, reliability, and relevance.
- Develop queries to identify individuals meeting specific criteria (or multiple criteria), such as prior license purchase history or demographic variables, and provide that data for use in marketing campaigns and communication efforts.
- Gather, organize, analyze, and present data on user experiences from media platforms and services such as Google Analytics and social media management systems.
- BS in computer science or a related field with advanced study preferred
- 5 years’ experience in providing consulting services to the government.
- 2 years’ experience in gathering, organizing, analyzing, and presenting data on user experiences from media platforms and services such as Google Analytics and social media management
- Must have working experience with Jaspersoft and Tableau.