Demand Generation Project Manager (Remote – Northeast)
We are looking for a Demand Generation Project Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech start-up. The Demand Generation Project Manager will be responsible for the development of campaign strategy, and the end to end execution of webinars, email campaigns, PPC, social media and other marketing programs. This is a project management role working across the global marketing team, subject matter experts and agency partners.
This is a 6 month; 40 hr/week, remote role on the East Coast of the US. (Work involves working with the EMEA marketing team and Northeast marketing team; so being in the EST time zone is important.)
- Project manage marketing activities and maintain project calendars.
- Must ensure that all teams meet commitments to the overall schedules and that no actions are missed.
- Work with internal marketing and domain experts to communicate key campaign components across multiple geographic regions.
- Work with the marketing operations team to define target prospect lists. Familiarity with Salesforce and/or Marketo a bonus.
- Report on results to internal company stakeholders.
- Project manage the execution of webinars, email campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Must ensure that all teams meet commitments to the overall schedules and that no actions are missed
- Adjust demand generation strategy based upon the results realized
- 5 years demand generation experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, etc.) in fast moving B2B high tech companies/start ups.
- CPM certification and/or Monday.com experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or others), preferred
- Proven ability to work closely with marketing operations, product marketing, product management and sales to obtain relevant content for communications and lead generation campaigns.
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor Degree