Demand Generation Specialist/Manager (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a part time Demand Generation Manager to work with a fast growing enterprise storage start up. This role will focus on working with channel/reseller partners to drive sales pipeline and revenue. The Demand Generation Manager will work with product marketing, sales, SDRs and external agencies and vendors to create content, execute programs in Pardot and Salesforce, and measure results.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 20 hours per week, with one day per week onsite in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including: webinars, emails, nurture paths, paid media and content syndication.
- Provide direction and guidance in collaboration with digital marketing, design and content creators to create demand generation campaigns.
- Track, measure, analyze and report on marketing engagement metrics.
- Manage target segments to ensure that the right content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all demand generation tasks and lead distribution workflows.
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience in a B2B High Tech company.
- Hands-on tactical experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Pardot or other marketing automation, and Salesforce.com
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors.
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver compelling marketing/sales campaigns.
- Experience partnering with resellers and technology partners to execute co-branded demand generation digital, events and account-based demand generation programs.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree