DevOps Engineer – Cloud Providers (Remote)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer contractor for a global high tech company. The DevOps Engineer will be supporting the Cloud Provider Program will be responsible for providing in-depth technical product overview, roadmap, and prescriptive guidance to Services Providers.
In this role you will enable go to market with public-facing cloud service offers built on client cloud solutions and architectures that drive revenue through their product usage (subscription licensing). The individual will also assist to escalate support requests as needed as well as encourage participation in beta program opportunities.
This is a 40 hours per week; 4-month contract role (Remote) with possible extension from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee with health benefits offered.
- Provide expert technical and business pre-sales support for strategic opportunities involving management tools and integration into existing management and monitoring systems. Assist in technically managing initial proofs-of-concept and pilots.
- Provide consultative support to the Field and Partner Training organization for the development of deep technical GTM training material and positioning.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing, and Engineering during the development, launch, and continuing refinement of products.
- Lead the technical pre-sales community discussions and facilitate knowledge dissemination to the client and Partner Subject Matter Experts with regards to client products in conjunction with Cloud solutions and architectures.
- Document best practices & architectural references in developing and deploying client Cloud solutions
- 3 + years of experience in technology-related areas including enterprise systems management and infrastructure (datacenter) architecture experience with a significant depth around designing, implementing, and managing critical business infrastructure.
- Good CI-CD knowledge, Jenkins, and working knowledge of AWS.
- Very good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Engagement experience should include IT strategy initiatives, middleware implementations, and leveraging overall technical architecture knowledge across multiple industries.
- Relevant and current experience with vCloud Director, NSX, vRealize Operations, and strong understanding of IT automation, management, orchestration, and cloud management platform capabilities driving IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS.
- Expert-level knowledge of x86 operating systems, advanced networking, storage architectures, and programming experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication & listening skills, both written and oral are required along with excellent presentation skills and strong customer-facing and relationship building skills.
- VCP Certification or higher; Having other certifications like CCNP, CCDP, JNCIE, CCIE, CISSP also preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree