Digital Integrated Marketing Manager (Vancouver, Canada)
We are looking for a Digital Integrated Marketing Manager to manage the execution of global growth marketing campaigns for a fast growing, B2B high tech company. The Digital Integrated Marketing Manager will work directly for the Sr Demand Generation Manager to manage, execute, and deliver integrated digital marketing to include online ads, landing pages and email campaigns, webinars, and content syndication programs to drive engagement.
This is a 6 month project (with possibility to convert to full-time), 40 hours per week role at the client’s offices in Vancouver, Canada (once offices re-open)
- Planning, executing and reporting of integrated digital marketing programs which will include online ads, optimize landing pages, email campaigns, webinars and content syndication programs.
- Manage calendar and populate online ads, webinar registration, list processing, matching to list criteria and tracking leads
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and budget management
- Ensure leads are managed appropriately in Marketo and Salesforce to ensure sales follow up.
- 4+ years of integrated digital marketing campaign management experience in B2C or B2B high technology companies or in developer marketing.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and WordPress
- Strong coordination, project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelors Degree