Digital Marketing Project Manager - Personalization (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager for large B2B high tech company. The Digital Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that support the company's digital marketing programs and campaigns, managing across content teams, marketing operations teams and Demand Generation managers.
The Digital Marketing Project manager must have experience with managing personalized demand campaigns using Adobe Audience manager, Adobe Test & Target and Adobe Analytics.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA (4 days per week).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Provide cross functional project management and digital execution guidance as you collaborate with the Demand Generation team, Content Development teams, and Marketing Operations team.
- Utilize strong project management skills to track, communicate status, and deliver digital experiences and campaigns on time
- Act as a customer experience champion, ensuring quality controls are in place to ensure delivery of highly relevant and personalized experiences for key personas and audience segments.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Platform) used for digital marketing initiatives to develop, design and execute campaigns
- Partner with the analytics and marketing teams to maintain critical digital performance insights and metrics that enable ongoing experience and conversion optimization
- Manage a wide range of tactics, communication and assignments within the operations team to design, build and test digital programs and campaigns
- 3+ years experience with project managing digital marketing campaigns - web experiences, audience management, personalized experiences, email, etc.
- 1+ year hands on experience with Adobe tools (Audience Manager, Analytics, Test & Target)
- Team player with strong cross-functional and communication skills
- Proficiency with digital platforms and applications
- Bachelor's degree