Digital Marketing Specialist (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for large B2B high tech company. The Digital Marketing Specialist will project manage social media campaigns, webinars, and events that support the sales team to accelerate sales processes.
This is a 4 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Austin, TX (3 days per week onsite/2 days per week remote).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Manage digital marketing programs,
- Manage online media and paid social media marketing
- Execute webinars and help plan events
- Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure marketing programs are being optimized
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing/social media marketing at B2B technology companies
- Excellent project management skills, very detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to collaborate successfully across distributed teams.
- Self-starter, problem-solver and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Ability to remain flexible through changes as we continuously adapt to meet customer demands
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience