Employee Training Program Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Training Program Manager to manage new Engineering new hire training at a large global b2b high tech leader. The team’s mission is to provide broad-reaching and consistent technical training programs for new hires.
This role will focus on managing content creation with SMEs, training event management, and training facilitations/introductions to deliver a successful on boarding experience.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extensions to 18 months likely), 5 days onsite in Palo Alto, CA. (After Shelter in Place is concluded).
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure Engineering Bootcamp curriculum is robust, relevant, and impactful. Work to get the right content created, working with SMEs.
- Partner with the Technical Education team to align regional on boarding leads on new content/experience.
- Execute against all phases of the monthly 2-day R&D Engineering Bootcamp in Palo Alto including planning, delivery, and facilitation.
- Public speaking and facilitating classroom and virtual learning events: This will include delivering training/informational sessions, team building activities, facilitating speaker introductions, moderating Q&As. etc.
- Effectively manage program success and own a consistent feedback loop for continuous improvement.
- 4+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in program management for training development and delivery in large technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally with people of varying levels, skills, and geographies.
- Detail oriented with strong project/program management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong team-oriented attitude.
- Experience in Zoom, LMS / e-learning platforms.
- Bachelors degree.