Event Coordinator (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for an Event Coordinator for a large B2B high tech company. This role will work to support a marketing team responsible for managing the company’s participation in industry, analyst and alliance partner events and tradeshows.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract onsite in Palo Alto, CA. Must work onsite each day.
This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Support events managers in other aspects of their events such as opening and managing design projects with creative team, submitting sessions, requesting AV and show services, coordinating booth schedules, ordering giveaways & staff shirts.
- Development of engaging social media campaigns for all tradeshows, collaboration with the Social Media team on deployment, and reporting on social impact quarterly.
- Update Global Events Calendar (updating and monthly deployment)
- Management of giveaways inventory management and sourcing new promotional materials.
- Work cross functionally with content tech lead to pull cadence reports, stakeholders, task management in conference platform etc
- 1+ years experience coordinating events and tradeshows
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- MSFT Office skills required, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelors degree