Field Marketing Event Manager (East Coast)
We are looking for a Field Marketing Event Manager for a global B2B high tech company. This role will be responsible for developing and executing highly effective field marketing events that deliver results to support sales goals. This position will work closely with the regional sales team as well as corporate teams to help them achieve pipeline and bookings targets. Additionally, this role will also support the Corporate Events team manage Tier 1 Tradeshows
This is a 40 hour per week, 5 month contract (extension likely), remote on the East Coast of the US.
25% travel to regional events once restrictions are lifted.
This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Execute the marketing plan in partnership with the Eastern region territory team to drive an integrated marketing and sales plan
- Execute and manage field events (regional virtual events, tradeshows, conferences, etc.), including logistics, budgeting, content development, scheduling, creative themes and social media strategies
- Investigate and identify events and conferences targeted to the market as needed
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to monitor measurements to be able to quantify revenue and ROI from programs implemented
- Track event results and metrics to measure success and investment, optimizing events as needed
- Plan and manage regional field marketing budgets to plan and align program investment with business goals
- Support Tier 1/National tradeshow, in participation with the Corporate Events team.
- 7+ years experience in a field marketing event management role at a B2B high tech company
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with marketing, sales, and channel partners on execution of events and other marketing programs
- Outgoing/high energy personality; proven ability to engage with multiple levels of management
- Strong project management skills; Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce on reporting and campaigns, preferred
- Ability to travel 25% of the time in the US
- Bachelors Degree