Field Marketing Manager (London, UK)
social media, PPC/SEO, etc).
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month project (extensions possible) onsite half time at the client’s office in London, UK.
This is a subcontractor role to Stage 4 Solutions.
· Develop the European field marketing strategy and execution plans, including the digital and event strategy to drive leads, opportunities, deals.
· Define and execute events, roadshows, trainings and 3rd party conferences. (6 events per year)
· Accountable for the execution and optimization of the marketing mix to deliver targets
including MQLs, SALs, SAOs.
· Engage and work collaboratively with all marketing functions to plan and implement the digital lead generation programs (content syndications, webinars, social media, PPC/SEO)
· 5+ years experience in field marketing/event management at B2B high tech companies.
· Experience planning and managing events
· Experience executing digital demand generation programs (content syndication, webinars, social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook etc) and understanding of PPC and SEO marketing.
· Strong analytical problem solving skills, project management, and written/oral communications skills, a positive attitude, extreme attention to details
· Hands on experience with Pardot and Salesforce, preferred
· Travel to US (2X per year) and 6 European events
· Bachelors degree