Finance Analyst - SaaS (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Data Analyst for the finance team of a global b2b SaaS company. The Finance organization is leading a cross-functional effort to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of pricing and discounting activities on a global basis.
This team requires a SaaS solutions experienced Finance data Analyst to provide financial, business and operational support.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses of SaaS solutions that are sold by the company (requirements specification, data processing)
- Create the necessary dashboards and reports and provide insights into emerging patterns and trends. Work at a fast pace with large data sets.
- Understand our SaaS business deeply, understand the impact of our product flows, audiences, and pathways.
- Proactively discover hidden relationships within data, solve difficult analytical problems.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations that will help drive every decision we make.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, engineers and dashboard designers.
- 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS company with specific experience working on enabling SaaS business models/offerings; 7+ years of post-college experience.
- Prior hands-on Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst or Business Systems Analyst experience, including understanding process, data, and business system conditions for quote-to-cash.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects or Oracle BIEE), databases (SQL, etc.), and visualization (Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to middle management.