Full-Stack Application Developer (FTE) (New York, NY)
We are looking for a Full-Stack Application Developer for a leading Global Growth Equity company. This is a full-time position for our client. The Application Developer will work with the application development team to create applications that provide a distinctive user experience for mobile and global team of professionals, investors and other stakeholders.
This is a Full-time employee position with the client onsite in their New York City offices. (once shelter in place is lifted)
The client offers a competitive salary, full benefits package.
Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Participation in architectural planning sessions, providing input on technology needs and capabilities
- Working with product owners to thoroughly understand business requirements and provide design options and time/effort estimates
- Providing mock-ups/wire frames and proof-of-concept tools where applicable to communicate trade-offs and confirm requirements
- Developing portals interfaces and frameworks that provide integrated business solutions to business partners; integrations will include cloud applications, internal applications, and business intelligence dashboards, as well as custom interfaces
- Assist in standardizing build and deployment procedures
- Liaising with testing team, providing details on architecture and code design and resolving issues as they are identified in testing
- Providing transition to the IT operations team for long term support of application
- Work with PMOs and Data team to assist in the design and development of custom solutions that streamline business processes.
- 7+ years experience as an Application Developer
- Experience reviewing business requirements and creating technical design documentation
- Demonstrated success in creating user interfaces that meet business users’ needs
- Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, XML, HTML5, Angular JS and core .NET Framework concepts
- Working knowledge of N-tier and data-oriented application development including Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL or equivalent, and micro-services.
- Experience building applications with a “Mobile First” mindset
- Working knowledge of database development, relational data modeling and SQL Server concepts
- Ability to factor usability, performance, security and maintainability requirements into software solutions
- Agile software engineering processes and ability to contribute to planning and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree