Full-Stack Web Application Developer (FTE) (San Mateo, CA)
We are looking for a Full-Stack Web Application Developer for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. This is a full-time position at the client. The role will focus on expanding the website and related marketing microsites/landing pages to market to and engage with developers and other technical audiences.
Must have prior experience with marketing to technical/developer audiences.
This is a Full time employee role with the client in San Mateo, CA. (Flexibility to work 2 days per week remotely). Compensation includes base salary, bonus, stock and benefits.
- Work with the program managers, design team and Developer Relations group in identifying the right developer-focused UX/DX for those applications in mockups and then implement them using backend service APIs that are collaboratively developed with the backend engineer.
- Applications need to be well designed, tested, and built and developed with a modern approach using CI/CD/Git and possibly static site generators / GraphQL. They will need to integrate with the Auth0-based account system.
- The company’s Sandbox, Browser and Desktop applications are already React applications, must integrating them in a good way for future website enhancements.
- Must create reusable components as part of the work
- 5+ years of Full Stack web development experience, working with high tech companies,
- Experience creating websites that market to developers and other technical audiences
- React / Vue experience
- UX / DX Design experience
- Mockup / Wireframes experience
- Good communication skills
- REST API usage
- Git, CI, Testing, Browser testing experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science