Global Brand Media Campaign Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Media Campaign Manager for a global B2B high tech leader. We are looking for an advertising and communications professional to support the execution of our Global brand media campaigns to drive market awareness and familiarity. Campaigns will include online campaigns (Display Ads, programmatic, Paid Social, etc) and offline campaigns (TV, content partnerships with leading business publications, etc). Work will include cross functional collaboration and management of Agency partners.
This is a 6 month (extensions and conversion to FTE likely), 40 hour per week role. Remote in the US.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Manage complex, cross-channel brand Awareness and Discovery campaign(s) set-up from building and generating tracking IDs, understand user journeys, creative and audience mapping to tactics and channels, and proper tagging based on the specific KPIs and measurement framework for campaign effectiveness and performance.
- Partner with operation teams (internal and external) to ensure flawless launch across programmatic, direct, social, and strategic media partners
- Project management of thought-leadership content with key media content partners and agency(ies) of record, from kick-off, execution, launch, and post-campaign reporting.
- Develop and refine Global cross-functional processes, ensure project timelines are met, and manage team assets, files and provide regular project status updates
- Collaborate with internal channels to amplify thought-leadership content in corporate channels.
- Gather data on performance metrics.
- 5+ years proven success with project managing Global advertising and brand cross-channel media campaigns, (offline and online) campaign performance KPIs and metrics.
- Experience with B2B Technology companies, MUST
- Agency experience, highly desired
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, and communication across teams.
- Must have proven advertising/media domain knowledge and project management expertise
- Anticipate project needs, define scope, identify gaps, assign roles and responsibilities, develop and drive timelines and effectively communicate ideas
- Bachelor’s degree