Growth Marketing Leader – Developer Products (FTE) (Remote)
We are looking for Growth Marketing Leader for a fast-growing B2B start up with a Developer focused solution This role will focus on growing developer usage of the company’s free product and conversions to the paid offering. As an individual contributor, this role will work within a marketing team, and partner with demand gen, marketing operations, product marketing, business development teams.
This is a full time job with the client. Compensation includes base salary, bonus, stock options and benefits.
- Develop, execute and drive campaigns on top of funnel experiences for the developer free product offering and paid product,
- Design, launch, and optimize marketing campaigns across a variety of owned and paid channels
- Define primary KPIs and orchestrate the marketing systems to track them
- Analysis and evaluate data to improve marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, to help the team separate user signals from noise
- Collaborate and partner with internal teams (Growth, Product Marketing, Content, Design, Brand, Product, Sales, Engineering) to drive marketing initiatives and experiments
- Develop demand generation success metrics and collaborate with Marketing Operations to create dashboards for executive visibility
· 5+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated growth marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations responsibilities, in an early-stage B2B software/SaaS companies
· MUST have experience marketing to Developers
· Significant experience driving marketing campaigns across all major digital platforms to drive conversions for both self-serve and sales channels
· Strong analytical skills and mindset towards data-driven programs
· Mastery of standard marketing automation and analytics tools a plus
· Ahead of the curve with the latest growth hacking methodologies
· Bachelor’s degree