Internal Change Initiative – Sr. Project Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to lead the project for an internal Change initiative at a large global b2b high tech leader. This role will develop and execute an internal Change project plan working across the large organization.
This is 40 hours per week; 12 month contract (extension possible) from a remote location in the US. Must be flexible to work PST business hours.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Plan, coordinate, track and manage internal change project to successful completion.
- Develop and maintain project plans including charter, scope, work breakdown structures, estimates, resource plans, budget, task dependencies, schedule, open issues, and risk assessment, management and mitigation plans across multiple work streams.
- Work with resource managers, technical staff and business subject matter experts to orchestrate project delivery to ensure projects are delivered and executed in alignment with the overall project plan, driving customer outcomes, and customer satisfaction.
- Define and manage overall project risks and take corrective action in a proactive manner to mitigate risks and prevent issues.
- Direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Provide clear and timely communication regarding the status of the project – schedule, budget, progress to date, risks etc. - to relevant stakeholders.
- Follow client’s project management methodology and ensure that projects adhere to the defined methodology and stage gate process.
- Drive continuous improvement of project processes – methodology, templates, best practices etc. based on lessons learned from projects.
- 7+ years of experience in Change initiative Project Management at large, global B2B high tech companies
- Experience with Change Management initiatives – strategy and execution
- Excellent writer, able to express novel/complex ideas simply.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience with Powerpoint presentation development and delivery