IT Project Manager (Harrisburg, PA)
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for a government agency. The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple data migration projects associated with internal applications. The role will include project planning, resource allocation, budget management and management reporting.
This is a 6 month (extensions likely) 40 hours per week role. Remote until offices re-open; then 5 days a week at the client’s offices in Harrisburg, PA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits and 401K offered.
· Develops project plans and timelines to support efforts and assist in the smooth and thorough execution of data migration projects.
· Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and manages multiple work efforts across multiple teams and at times across multiple projects.
· Identifies risks, prepares risk mitigation plans, and executes contingency actions.
· 5+ years of IT project management experience, with large organizations and data migration projects.
· 5+ years of experience with MS Project
· In-depth knowledge of Agile project management methodology
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent technical experience.