IT Project Manager - Infrastructure (FTE) (New York, NY)
Weare looking for a IT Project Manager - Infrastructure, for a leading Global Growth Equity company. This position will lead multiple projects in the areas of: Cloud Infrastructure Projects (with Azure); Office hardware and software infrastructure; Employee productivity tools, etc.
This is a Full-time employee position with the client onsite in their New York City offices. (once shelter in place is lifted)
The client offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, and relocation assistance.
Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder.
· Lead multiple projects in the areas of: Cloud Infrastructure Projects (with Azure); Office hardware and software infrastructure; Employee productivity tools, etc.
· Act as a thought partner with business partners; assist in setting priorities for requested projects and project requirements
· Collaborates with project stakeholders, manages overall project execution for assigned projects
· Responsible for developing business cases for proposed projects, including determining scope, timeline, cost, and resource estimates
· Assist in 3rd party system selection
· Analyze business problems (process or data), and identify specific opportunities for process and systems-related improvements
· Re-engineer/optimize business processes, synthesizing analysis, and incorporating technology where applicable
· Oversee project planning and ensure spring planning aligns with strategic direction
· Monitor progress of sprints and project delivery
· Work with PMO team and projects teams to continuously improve productivity and identify potential best practices
· 8+ years of experience with IT Project Management working on multiple projects
· AZURE dev ops exposure a plus and Certification preferred
· Industry preference – finance or professional services
· PMP Certification is a plus
· Working knowledge of ServiceNow, SmartSheet, Salesforce, Workday, Box, Zoom, Slack and Microsoft office, preferred
· Strong comfort and experience liaising with internal and external shareholders
· Excellent written & oral communication
· Bachelor’s degree