Marketing Campaigns Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to manage the execution of global campaigns for a midsized, fast growing, B2B SaaS company. The Campaign Manager will own the strategy and execution of webinars, content syndication programs, and email campaigns. This role will also include the data/metrics reporting and analysis for all campaigns. This role will be focused on Installed Base marketing.
This is a 6 month contractor role (with potential to convert to FTE), 40 hours per week role remote in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits and 401K offered.
- Develop the Annual/Quarterly Installed base Marketing campaign plan
- Develop and Execute an end-to-end integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns to drive more pipeline and revenue through installed base.
- Own the customer database and continue to build, enrich, and engage the contacts through activities such as content syndication, hosted webinars, 3rd party webinars, newsletters, etc.
- Manage campaign calendar for current customers. Oversee scheduling of email campaigns, webinars, events, customer announcements, newsletters, etc.
- Build integrated campaigns from strategy development to theme conceptualization, content procurement, copywriting, scheduling, logistics, and promotions
- Develop testing strategy for email, with focus on subject lines, copy, creative to improve open-rates, click-throughs and conversions.
- Leverage tools to deliver standardized campaign reporting
- 5+ years of marketing campaign management experience in B2B SaaS companies
- Strong experience with webinar management tools, such as ON24
- Strong coordination, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to write compelling marketing copy.
- Proven ability to perform data reporting/metrics analysis
- Working knowledge of Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) & SFDC, and ability to create reports to analyze / optimize.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelors Degree