Marketing Operations – Reporting Analyst (Remote)
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for the Marketing Operations/Digital Marketing team of a large B2B high tech company. This role will focus on creating and analyzing Salesforce and Bizible (part of Marketo) reports to analyze the attribution of marketing activities to sales results. Key results will be to analyze the performance of marketing activities, globally.
Must have reporting experience in Salesforce, experience with Bizible (or another Marketing attribution solution), in B2B high tech companies. Experience with Tableau preferred, but not required.
This is a 6-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, (Remote in the US).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
- Design and develop measurement and performance tracking reports across a mix of channels and campaigns, identifying trends and summarizing insights into weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates.
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and Tableau to provide transparency into the results of all marketing and sales pipeline activity.
- Help to implement and build marketing attribution reports in Bizible.
- Benchmark current marketing activities, performance and investment against historical performance, and industry-standard methodologies to make recommendations for investment decisions.
- Provide ad hoc reporting in response to new testing and launch strategies.
- Assist in developing data-driven strategies to drive marketing forecast and attribution models
- 3+ years of marketing reporting and analysis experience working in B2B high tech companies.
- Experience with Salesforce, Bizible (or other Marketing attribution systems) and Tableau (preferred).
- Understanding of B2B High Tech marketing activities; globally.
- A superuser of Salesforce (reporting & dashboards) and Tableau and discoverer of new solutions to enable your colleagues to be more forward-thinking.
- Proficiency across a wide range of marketing and reporting technologies related to integrate, visualize, and analyze large and sophisticated data sets is a plus!
- Bachelors degree