Marketing Program Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. The Marketing Program Manager will support cross-functional project management responsibilities for solution launches, content development and content portal management. This role must work across the company to ensure projects are kept on track and delivered on time.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week from a location in the US.
MUST work PST time zone business hours.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Program manage launches of new content repository, for partners and sales teams
- Work across Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to manage the process of creating marketing content/deliverables
- Manage new product introduction launches – schedule, team members, and tracking to deadlines
- 10+ years of experience in marketing program management, in start up/fast growing high tech (SaaS/software company experience preferred)
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong communications, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Familiar with Google applications and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience