Marketing Project Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager for a large global B2B high tech company. This role will focus on managing the day-to-day activities for the client’s product/technology training Academy. You will manage projects with many moving parts, multiple stakeholders, and use different project management tools. You will also write social media copy.
This is a 6 month, 20 hours per week, project, anywhere in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Manage the logistics of new course launches, including managing video editing process, compiling all course and lesson materials to upload to the website, requesting course artwork, procuring new instructor bios and headshots, and more
- Coordinate webinar assets and promotion
- Write social media copy
- Managing the logistics of landing page creation
- Coordinating creative assets for paid advertising campaigns, working closely with designers and copywriters
- Track Academy budget and spending
- Pulling monthly reporting metrics
- 2+ years of project management experience on marketing campaigns teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to details.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, is a plus
- Experience of successfully handling and leading multiple projects; use of project management tools
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience